Morning is the beautiful time in which you can relish your life with nutritional values for energy. There are some foods that can remarkably boost you up with energy and make your day productive. More than your cup of coffee, yogurt and lemon juice there are some many mornings perfect breakfast. Here we listed 10 Best Breakfast Foods and Worst Breakfast Foods to eat on empty stomach.
10 Best Breakfast Foods
- Oatmeal is best for lowering cholesterol levels in the body. This creates a lining in the stomach that prevents hydrochloric acid to cause ill effects in the stomach.
- Buckwheat being an excellent source of protein, vitamins, and iron can help for easy digestion.
- Cornmeal porridge makes you feel full and removes toxins and heavy metals in your body.
- 2 spoons of wheat germ are rich in vitamin E and it helps your digestive system.
- Many researchers conclude that eating eggs in watermelon can reduce the calorie rates to a great level.
- Watermelons are tasty food that can is good for eyes and heart.
- Eating blueberries regularly can improve memory, regulate blood pressure.
- Grain bread without yeast can basic necessary nutrients of the body.
- Nuts can improve the digestive system and normalize the PH level.
- Honey will make you active and strengthen your body and boost up your brain activity. This will naturally increase the feel-good hormone called serotonin.
10 Worst Breakfast Foods
Food that contains yeast can cause flatulence
- Eating sweets will increase insulin level and may lead to diabetes.
- When yogurt is consumed in the empty stomach it has very little benefit. It’s because it will kill the lactic acid bacteria.
Tomatoes are rich in tannic acid that has the possibility of increasing the acidity and results in gastric ulcers
Raw vegetables contain the amino acid that can cause heartburn, abdominal pain, and flatulence.
- Eating bananas on empty stomach will increase the magnesium in blood that can harm your heart.
- Spicy foods can cause digestive system disorder as it damages the gastric mucosa and increases in acid production in the stomach.
- Cold carbonated drinks may result in slow digestion as it damages the mucous membranes and reduces blood supply, especially in the stomach.
Citric acid can cause heartburn and gastric ulcers.