Of course, all of us regard our mobile as a private zone but do you think that it is safe? In this technological era, hacking has become something very common. Here we Power Humans are helping you out to find out whether your mobile is hacked.
How Your mobile is hacked?
One of the easiest ways of hacking is to install spy apps such as Spy Phone App, spyzie, or Spyera.
1. When you use an unprotected public Wi-Fi network in a Café or airport your data are under threat.
2. Do you know that you have the risk of data transfer from your mobile when are charging your mobile via unknown USB?
3. Another lope hole you may fall into is SMS Phishing. This usually happens when click and download the link that says that it is your bank statement, photos or money transfer.
4. Signalling System SS7- this is used in the majority of telephone stations throughout the globe. Through this, all your messages and phone calls, locations of the phone can be tracked within seconds. You really don’t have to care about this system if you aren’t a celebrity.
How To Find Your Phone Is Hacked
If your mobile’s charge gets drained very quickly then there is some other app running simultaneously.
5. Another sign to find the running of the unknown app is when your mobile gets warm even when you haven’t made a call or used it.
6. when you can’t switch off your phone and when the mobile automatically opens different apps and increases lights when you try to turn it off.
How To Protect Your Phone?
Never try to open a message with the link that doesn’t have a full URL.
Choose only charging option when you are charging your phone via unknown computer.
Never use “remember passwords” functions/
Switch off your automatic connection to Public WI-Fi networks. Choose it manually when you want to connect.
Be very careful when you connect your device to the public wifi. Avoid networks with suspicious names, wifi free or free internet. Always choose the network with protected passwords.