In our day to day hustle life, health has become a warning issue. We just don’t have enough time to exercise apart from our job and daily chores. Here we Power Humans are bringing out 8 Best Exercises To Do At Your Desk In Office without the knowledge of others.
8 Best Exercises To Do At Your Desk In Office
- Ever tried calligraphy with the nose? Then this exercise will help you to boost up your spirits. With the tip of the nose, try writing letters such as T, U, and P. After this you can try long words from right to left and vice versa.
- Now when you are doing this exercise people are going to regard you as a great thinker. In a relaxed position, place your hands on the desk, rest your chin in it. Push hard with your utmost strength for 20 counts. Rest for some seconds and repeat 4 times with this short break.
- Office tension, time to prepare for a fight! Clench and unclench your wrist forcefully and make some circular motions. Finally, relax by shaking your hands.
- Join the tips of the finger with each other and push them with certain pressure towards each other for 20 seconds. With short relax breaks; repeat it for 5-10 times.
- Keep a book between your knees and stand up for some time. Till you can feel the strain in the legs.
- Raise one of your feet and then the next foot again. Then pull the forefoot towards yourself. Then stretch it abruptly. You can repeat this exercise 20 times.
- This simple exercise is enough to throw all your shoulder pain all at once. Lie down on the desk, with folded hands in your head. You can do this exercise for just 1 minute and feel the relief.
Sit comfortably in the chair, pull your legs up to your stomach for 20 times.