For great achievers of the world, age has never been a bar in their lifetime. Their wish to pursue their dreams have taken them to their desired path of success. Here we Power Humans are bringing you a 6 years old kid who is the web designer and the youngest CEO the world has ever seen.
Ms. Sree Lakshmi Suresh who wasn’t born with a silver spoon through her curiosity she has mastered web designing. At the age of 3, her craze for computers drove her to learn in detail about it. She successfully designed her first webpage at the age of 6.
Being a tech savvy she also designed her school web page with so much of care and curiosity with her own advancements. She was born in 1998 in Kozhikode and was educated in Presentation Higher secondary school. Her parents Mr. Suresh Menon and Mrs. Viju Suresh are proud of her.
Her hard work yielded great acknowledgment in 2006. She won the youngest CEO of the world along with Harli Jordean and Ajay Puri who is bagged with this title world’s youngest Web Designer at the age of 3 according to some sources. Apart from the title and awards, she is successfully running 20 functional websites with her company TinyLogo and design.
Awards & Recognitions
Sreelakshmi Suresh has received various awards like:
She was honored by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (India), by conferring her
- The National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement in 2008
- The Won the Golden Web Award (U.S.A)
- The Sixty Plus Education Award (Canada),
- The Feebleminds Award of Excellence (UK),
- The Webmasters Ink Award (U.S.A.) and Penmarric Bronze Award (Canada).
- The Global Internet Directories Gold Award (USA),
- The WM8C Stamp of Excellence Award (USA),
- The 37th Texa’s Web Award (USA)
- The American Association of Webmasters Merit Award
- The Thomas Sims Graves Award of Excellence (UK)
- The Moms Global Award for inspirational Website 2006-07 (UK)
- The ProFish-N-Sea Charters World Class Website Award (Brazil)
- The Wadeshi Science Movement Excellence Award 2007 (India)
She has tasted the essence of success through her hard work, perseverance, dedication and action plan. She had a dream to pursue, she fulfilled it with courage, passion, and perfection. She is an icon of the nation exemplifying the quality of the Indian kids!