1. “We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” – B. R. Ambedkar
2. “Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony and progress in South Asia.” – Atal Behari Vajpayee
3. “Let new India arise out of peasants cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
4. “Citizenship consists in the service of the country.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
5. “India has no dearth of brave young men and women and if they get the opportunity and help then we can compete with other nations in space exploration and one of them will fulfil her dreams.” – Atal Behari Vajpayee
6. “I feel that the constitution is workable, it is flexible and it is strong enough to hold the country together both in peacetime and in wartime. Indeed, if I may say so, if things go wrong under the new Constitution, the reason will not be that we had a bad Constitution. What we will have to say is that Man was vile.” – B. R. Ambedkar.
7. “Democracy means nothing if people are not able to work the democracy for the common good.” – Chandra Bhushan.
8. Our ancestors gave us a glorious past….. We need to create the future….. This Republic Day …Lead the change and become a real INDIAN… JAI HIND…
9. Freedom in mind, Faith in our heart, Memories in our souls. Let’s salute the Nation on Republic Day.
10. Ask Not what the Country can do for you. But what you can do for the Country.