Swami Vivekanand was not just an inspiring man, he was a revolutionary thinker who changed the way Hinduism is perceived all across the globe. He was the first Indian to represent the country and Hinduism on an international level. As to this day, his thoughts have enlightened the conscience of many world leaders.
Let’s explore the various theories related to Swami Vivekananda’s death as well as some unknown aspects of his life…
1. Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda was born on 12 January 1863.
2. Key statue of many initiatives
Swami Vivekananda was a key figure in the initial establishment of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world and is credited with raising interfaith awareness and bringing Hinduism to the status of a major world religion during the late 19th century.
He was the first Indian to represent his country and Hinduism at the gigantic platform- Parliament of the World’s Religions in year 1893. There is an interesting tale behind this.
3. The famous speech
Swami Vivekananda is perhaps best known for his inspiring speech which began, “Sisters and brothers of America ..,” in which he introduced Hinduism at the Parliament of the World’s Religions in Chicago in 1893.
Swami Vivekananda death reason:
Many followers are really unaware of Vivekananda’s death reason. Vivekananda used to suffer from asthma, but that’s not the reason for his death. Now let me explain to you how Vivekananda died. Before 6 years of Swami Vivekananda passing ( sometime in August of 1896 ), he himself confided to his brother disciple Swami Abhedananda that he was going to live only 5 or 6 years more.
When Abhedananda protested, Vivekananda replied, ” You do not understand. My soul is getting bigger and bigger every day, so much so that the body can hardly contain it. Anyway, it may burst this cage of flesh and bone “.
Hope you clearly understood the real reason behind Vivekananda sudden death. Don’t forget to share this post with your friend circle.
THE COMPLETE BOOK OF YOGA
15 Best Swami Vivekananda Quotes To Feel Inspired in Life:
Swami Vivekananda was an Indian Hindu monk chief disciple of the 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna. Born into an aristocratic Bengali family of Calcutta, Vivekananda was inclined towards spirituality. Read most inspiring Swami Vivekananda quotes to always feel inspired in life.
1. 3 GOLDEN RULES from Swami Vivekananda
Who is Helping You, Don’t Forget them.
Who is Loving you, Don’t Hate them .
Who is Believing you, Don’t Cheat them.
2. Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.
3. Talk to yourself at least once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World.
4. Relationships are more important than life , but it is important for those relationships to have life in them….
5. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. Swami-Vivekananda
6. Like me or Hate me,
both are in my favor,
If you like me I am in your Heart,
If you hate me I am in your mind.
You May Also Like: Top 10 Success Rules Of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam That Everyone Should Know
7. By the study of different religions, we find that in essence, they are one.- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
8. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
9..Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals place them day and night before you and out of that will come great work.
10. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
11. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
12. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
13. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
14. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
15. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
You May Also Like:
Swami Vivekananda death secret – The real reason behind Vivekananda sudden death